MetaMeets, Europe’s premier 3D Internet developer and community conference, comes to Dublin, Ireland, in 2010. The conference opens just as the movie “Avatar” has become a spectacular introduction to the idea of virtual environments. The conference, like the movie, is a bridge for the public to see what’s possible in a way that begins to draw them to virtual as well as real life.
Content will be delivered in two formats, Live and Virtual:
Participants may travel to Dublin for the Live event, or remain at home for the Virtual event.
• The presentation, content, and networking activities will be identical.
• Presentations are scheduled 8am-5pm GMT.
• Evening activities are scheduled 8pm-11pm GMT (social networking and entertainment).
• MetaMeets 2010 addresses the question, “Who is driving Web 2.0 / 3D Internet / Virtual Environment Development:
Business, Community, Education, Nonprofits, Diplomacy…”
Content will be organized into three tracks:
• COMMUNITY – How the power of individuals to make a difference is being re-shaped by online communities.
• BUSINESS – Business engagement with 3D platforms.
• EDUTAINMENT – Modern as well as traditional approaches to making learning more fun as well as more profitable through the web.
To register and get additional information, visit the MetaMeets website: http://www.metameets.com.